Tuesday, November 10, 2015

You are, what you wear its true


Its true that you really are what you wear Your style your rules! Never listen to anyone who comments too much or who dictates your about your fashion sense. I never listen at all. I just go with my very own style and I don't care how bright my hair color is or whether I want tattoos or not. Normal is just insanely boring. According to one of Lady Gaga's song, "Fashion" there is a line, "You are who you wear it's true" Lady Gaga is one of those I look up to as I always admire her making her own outfits that can be outrageous but she stands out well on stage.

Monochrome is great for F/W2015 especially if your hair is already rainbow colored. It wont look like a hot mess in that way or a fashion disaster.

I got this new turtle neck dress from Forever 21 that was only SGD$ 27. 

My checkered cardigan is from ZALORA (www.zalora.com.sg) that was only SGD$ 29. I love how the clothes there are very unique and affordable. 


More F/W looks to come your way!,

MONICHIC



5 comments:

  1. Welcome to Haidilao Singapore, where we redefine the art of hot pot dining. Every visit explores flavors and shared moments in a world where premium ingredients meet exceptional hospitality. At Haidilao, we are dedicated to elevating your hot pot experience, offering a culinary journey that transcends the ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sananga two potent substances originating from indigenous practices in the Amazon rainforest, have garnered increasing attention in alternative medicine communities worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound Healing Certification encompasses various approaches, from traditional yogic practices like pranayama to contemporary methods. Whether you seek personal growth, stress reduction, or improved emotional regulation, breathwork training offers a powerful and accessible tool for transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC), the KFC Chicken Menu is a tantalizing array of options sure to satisfy any craving for deliciously seasoned and perfectly fried poultry.

    ReplyDelete